Blogger Background

Monday, July 8, 2013

This is us.

Today marks the day. I wanted to start this blogging journey a looooooooong time ago.  As in, years ago. I simply didn't think I had anything to share. {ha!} So, first and foremost, THANK YOU to all of you who have pushed, pulled, prodded, privately messaged me, BOLDLY messaged me and loved on me to start blogging.  I adore you all and am FINALLY doing it. {{{cheers from the bleachers and TONS of popcorn throwing. No tomatoes though, okay?! I'm a little too sensitive for that.}}} 

This blog has wanted to be a multitude of "things".  It started off as an idea to be a mode of sharing recipes and cutesy photos of my cutesy kids and cutesy crafting projects. Well, two boys and a whole lot of life living later, there is a new sense of urgency to this blog.  As "The Braun Crew", we have been called to serve. Not just to serve those we know and love, but to truly live out being the hands and feet of Jesus to those we encounter and those God places in our path.  As a Mom, I have a heart that is CRAZY passionate about seeking and creating raw, authentic community with other parental units. Parenting is insane. I mean, literally insane. I might as well have four monkeys hanging from my body parts all. day. long. Literally and figuratively. There is no greater joy, no greater mess, no greater love, no greater insanity and I wouldn't trade any of it. Instead, I want to lay it all down at the feet of Jesus and let Him carry it for me. Because frankly, I cannot do it alone... nor would I want to. 
So, with all that bunch of heartfelt gush, here is my crew. Wild and free and hilarious. 
From left: Noah (3 1/2), Liam (5 1/2mos), Cameron (2), Jayden (5 1/2) 
and the hubs, Chad

I am excited and hopeful about this experience... may we all learn and grow together and love without judgement. 

~Teegan~
In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in Heaven.  
Matthew 5:16

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! I AM GOING TO LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. !!! You rock! Cant wait to read more:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooohooo! So glad you finally started this - & want you to know that I am so glad that I get to "do life with you"!♥you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super mega proud of you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete